Our guest today is Lorine Phoebe 🇰🇪 who joins Lewis for the short-form interview (6mins). Listen in and enjoy!
Guest: Lorine Phoebe, Product Manager at Kasha Global, Inc. Solving problems is her forte. Comedy is her go-to remedy. Kasha is an innovative e-commerce platform based in East Africa, built for women's health, personal care, and beauty products accessibility within urban and rural areas. You can find Lorine on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorine-osudo-b316b0b8/.
Host: Lewis Kang'ethe Ngugi, founder and host of 7min Product Master Series, Co-founder of PeopleWho, Senior Product Designer at Lookback, and Content Creator at Design x Us. You can find Lewis on Twitter as (@ngeshlew): twitter.com/ngeshlew and on Linkedin at: linkedin.com/in/ngeshlew.
The whole entire show:
Follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/7min-product-master-series/ and Twitter at twitter.com/7minProdSeries to see the latest in episode notes. So let me know what you think!
Support the show
Lorine shared insights on these compelling questions:
(1) What's the biggest product management mistake you've ever made and what did you learn?
(2) What's one piece of "common wisdom" you disagree with and why?
(3) What’s the best product management or business advice you’ve ever received?
(4) What’s working best in your product management process right now?
(5) What's the one thing every product managers should learn?