Our guest today is Tessie Waithira 🇰🇪 who joins Lewis for the short-form interview (5mins). Listen in and enjoy!
Tessie Waithira, Researcher at Qhala. She's a mixed-methods researcher based in Nairobi Kenya. She studies and thinks about the social, cultural, and economic effects of technology to uncover needs, barriers, and opportunities, and how we can develop impactful solutions. Qhala is a digital consulting firm in Nairobi, Kenya. You can find Tessie on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tessiewaithira/. You can find her on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TessieWaithira.
Host: Lewis Kang'ethe Ngugi, founder and host of 7min Product Master Series, Co-founder of PeopleWho, Senior Product Designer at Lookback, and Content Creator at Design x Us. You can find Lewis on Twitter as (@ngeshlew): twitter.com/ngeshlew and on Linkedin at: linkedin.com/in/ngeshlew.
The whole entire show:
Follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/7min-product-master-series/ and Twitter at twitter.com/7minProdSeries to see the latest in episode notes. So let me know what you think!
Tessie shared insights on these compelling questions:
(1) What's the biggest research mistake you've ever made and what did you learn?
(2) What's one piece of "common wisdom" you disagree with and why?
(3) What’s the best research or business advice you’ve ever received?
(4) What’s working best in your research process right now?
(5) What's the one thing every researcher should learn?
(6) What's the one thing you learned about yourself recently that changed the way you work?